You now live in 2006 when….
1. You accidentally type your password to the microwave.
2. You haven’t played Solitaire with real cards for years.
3. You have a list of 15 telephone numbers for the 3 members of your family
4. You send an e-mail to your office colleague
5. The reason why you don’t keep in touch with family and friends is because they don’t have an e-mail address.
6. You get off the car in front of the house to call from your mobile phone to see if there’s someone at home to help you with the shopping bags.
7. All the TV commercials list a website in the lower part of the screen.
8. Each time you leave home without your mobile phone (which you didn’t have for your first 20,30 or 40 years of life) is a reason to panic, so you must go back to get it.
10. You get up in the morning and connect to the Internet before making your coffee.
11. You’re reading this, nodding and smiling.
12. Even worse, you know exactly the person you’ll forward this message to.
13. You were too busy to realize that number 9 is missing from this list.
14. Actually, you just scrolled up to check if number 9 is on the list.
and now you’re laughing at yourself 🙂
… come on, send it to a technology addict friend. You know you want to.